Diploma of Creative Enterprise (Higher Education)
Have you asked the hard questions in small business?
1. Are your responsibilities in the business matched to what you do best?
2. Who holds you accountable for your personal and business goals?
1. What happens in your business when goals are not met?
2. What is your exit plan for the business?
1. What makes the work people do in your business meaningful to them?
2. How many of your team would you keep if they were paid 20% more?
1. What business model would a competitor use to put you out of business?
2. What will be the impact of technology on your industry in the next 5 years?
The Diploma of Creative Enterprise addresses a growing need for businesses and business people to tackle problem-solving in a creative manner, utilising a collaborative approach to workplace culture and a more humanistic style.